Senior Product Marketing Manager
Key Skills: Product marketing, OEM/ODM, go-to-market product strategies within wireless industry, consumer electronics
Be part of a fast growing global company that is redefining the way mobile handsets are developed and branded. We are currently seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager with experience in the wireless software industry to join company's Bellevue, WA location.
In this key role the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the go-to-market activities for the recently completed software package. The package offers a new way to develop consumer phones. Built on the industry leading Windows CE core, the software package utilizes world class development tools, pre-integrated hardware and software, and pre-certification of telephony elements. The software allows operators and equipment manufacturers' ultimate flexibility in user experience design and service offerings through its modular development approach and innovative UI engine. In this position you will,
- Establish and maintain position for company's software product based on product capabilities, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Develop, manage and continuously improve go-to-market product strategies, launch programs and sales tools
- Implement measurement techniques to drive continuous improvement of go-to-market activities
- Work with product management and development to translate vision into OEM/ODM (Equipment Manufacturer) and Wireless Operator benefit statements.
- Develop sales collateral and presentation materials, ensuring consistency in messaging and positioning
- Train sales team as necessary, including product customer experience, positioning, business model and the business case
- Actively engage with Product planning to identify future product roadmap opportunities.
- Continuously assess regional and competitive landscapes with regards to the potential of current and future products
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the mobile phone operating system and wider telecom sector, including; trends and technology
- Position may require some U.S. and possibly international travel to wireless industry trade shows and other industry events (Approx 10%).
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of driving go-to-market strategies within the wireless industry (preferably with an OEM/ODM or Wireless Operator), with strong evidence of driving the P&L value of a product as direct consequence of their initiatives and actions. Candidates must have wireless and/or consumer electronics experience to be considered for this position. Candidate should also have experience in the following areas:
- Experience working with product management and sales to develop, manage and continuously improve the go-to-market strategy and product launch plans
- Setting trade show objectives and guiding execution details, working with third-party agencies
- Demonstrated ability to ramp up on new technology areas
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation Skills
- Experience working in start-up like environments desirable
About the Company:
The Company is a mobility software and services company. Its mobile software products, engineering design services and systems integration expertise help customers make better decisions, improve productivity, and reduce time-to-market. Since 1996, the company has built a strong customer base and has formed solid alliances with many leading technology companies including Microsoft, Marvel, Freescale, Texas Instruments, Symbian.
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
-401K and Employee Stock Option Plan
-Holiday and Vacation